If you’re reading this, chances are – you often deal with migraines. Or maybe they’re just starting to notice migraine symptoms more often than usual. Either way, you will find it assuring that you are not alone. Since the turn of the century, migraines have become one of the most common conditions in existence—and yet many people don’t know much about it!
This article aims to provide only the most recent information, statistics, and effective known forms of natural relief for migraine in Roswell and the rest of the continental U.S. We only made use of studies and research from 2019 to 2022 on the topic to ensure that the information shared in this article is still relevant and practical today.
Let's talk numbers. Below are some of the statistical information about migraine that remains valid and acceptable to the present world.
- According to the American Journal of Managed Care (2019), one in six people in America suffers from episodic migraines that last for about three months.
- Globally, one in seven adults suffer from migraine, per a study by the American Migraine Foundation (2019)
- The American Migraine Foundation (2019) found that migraine is one of the top 10 most debilitating illnesses around the globe.
- Per the Journal of Headache and Pain (2020), migraine with aura has a link with cardiovascular mortality.
- The United States of America has an estimated cost of more than $20 million yearly for direct medical and low productivity costs due to migraine, according to the American Migraine Foundation (2019).
Migraine symptoms include nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound, fatigue, dizziness, vertigo, and visual disturbances like seeing flashing lights or zigzagging lines — these can last anywhere from four hours up to three days!
It's important to know what triggers your migraine attacks so that you can avoid them as much as possible and dispense the most fitting form of natural relief for migraine in Roswell.
Common Migraine Triggers
Some people experience migraines as a result of certain foods or activities (. The American Migraine Foundation lists the following as common migraine triggers:
- Bright lights or loud noises
- Hormonal changes in women (these are often connected to menstrual cycles)
- Lack of sleep or restful sleep
- Weather changes (temperature fluctuations, humidity levels)
Best Natural Relief for Migraine in Roswell
We've all been there: you're at work, and your head is throbbing. You're trying to concentrate on what your boss is saying, but you can't help wondering if there's a way to stop the pain.
Migraines are a common occurrence for many people, and they can happen at any time of day or night. It's normal to feel frustrated when your migraine strikes, but it's important not to panic, especially since plenty of natural relief methods can help you get through it!
Of all possible relief options available today, Principle Full Spine Chiropractic adjustments is possibly the best natural relief for migraine in Roswell. That is because it helps relieve pressure on the nerves and muscles in your spine — which can help lessen your headaches – in the gentlest yet most holistic way possible.
By adjusting misalignments in your spine, you can potentially address risk factors of migraines such as chemical imbalances in the nervous system, increased neck muscle tension, and poor cerebral blood flow. While it may seem like an unusual remedy for migraines, many patients report significant improvement in their symptoms after receiving regular adjustments.
If you want to try this gentle approach to migraine management, you may visit Fish Family Chiropractic. The whole team will be thrilled to welcome you in jumpstarting your journey towards more migraine-free days! You may call (770) 518-7700 or email email@example.com to book your appointments or fill out their online consultation form if that is more convenient for you.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Fish, call our Roswell office at 770-518-7700. You can also click the button below.
If you are outside of the local area you can find an Upper Cervical Doctor near you at www.uppercervicalawareness.com.